Based on data from Kantar, general trades (or known as Traditional Trade) still an essential touchpoint for the consumer. In Indonesia, 80% shopping occasion for FMCG products always happens in general trade. That’s why maintaining brand performance is critical for winning the competition in Indonesia market.
A retail audit is a part of a market research study. It helps the brand owners, manufacturers, and retailers to collect information about the brand’s sales volume, sales trends, stock levels, the effectiveness of in-store display and promotion activities, and other associated aspects. The collected data is used as guidance to identify their performance (brand or store) and help them to develop a strategy and implement a robust retail execution strategy
If you are curious to learn more about how to measure store performance, join our next seminar session.
|Tanggal||11 Oktober 2019|
|Waktu||14.00 – 17.00 WIB|
|Tempat||Mula by Galeria,|
Cilandak Town Square,
|Biaya Pendaftaran||IDR150K 1 Ticket|
IDR250K 2 Tickets
IDR300K 3 Tickets
Info dan Kontak:
- Tips Menjawab TKP (Tes Karakteristik Pribadi) untuk Tes CPNS 2019
- Beasiswa Rotary Yoneyama untuk Kuliah di Jepang
- Australia Scholarship: Kuliah S1, S2, S3 di Macquarie University
- Beasiswa S3 Luar Negeri Hong Kong HKPFS
- Beasiswa S3 Singapura di A*STAR, NTU, NUS, dan SUTD